Currently we are looking for Project Coordinator for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Project Coordinator Dubai jobs
Apply for jobs in UAE
Key Responsibilities :
• Responding promptly to client inquiries
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Requirement Gathering
• Assist Project Managers in managing projects i.e. maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
• Documenting and following up on important actions.
• Determining project change
• Providing administrative support as needed for the project
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT – BTech, BCA, BSc Computer Science (related field of study)
• Two years experience in related field ( IT industry)
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in English
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to think quickly and logically, ensure practical response and solution to customer inquiries
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Must be goal oriented, knows how to work under pressure and on tight deadlines, with good work ethic, willingness and have the initiative to do what needs to be done.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.