Production Manager jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• Reading and handling detailed drawings
• Overseeing the whole production of all products within the factory.
• Managing and scheduling in-house productions.
• Discussion with supervisor and foreman regarding the production schedule and technicality of the production.
• Responsible for the performance and quality output in the factory.
• Facilitating process and quality improvements across manufacturing operations.
• Ensure the finished product is as per the dimension mentioned in the approved drawings.
• Identify the new process methodology, Machinery and tools to improve productivity.
Education & Experience :
Skilled in finding fast solutions
8 – 15 years
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]