Pharmacist Jobs Dubai . Currently we are looking for Pharmacist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop, implement, and monitors clinical protocols.
• Provide direct patient care and medication therapy monitoring, including antibiotic stewardship, pharmacokinetic drug dosing, renal and hepatic dosing, and patient education.
• Maintain and updates a patient profile with demographics, diagnosis, allergies, and current medications.
• Discuss medication order clarifications with the prescriber, document clinical interventions and cost avoidance as part of the departmental documentation program.
• Provide cost-effective management of drug utilization within the clinic.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• B Pharm holder.
• With valid MOH Licence.
• Minimum one year experience in the same field.
• Good communication skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Pharmacist jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Pharmacist job openings in UAE
Pharmacist Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Pharmacist
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com