Personnel Specialist Jobs Dubai. Currently we are looking for Personnel Specialist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Review time sheets, work charts, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies
• Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Distribute and collect time cards each pay period.
• Complete time sheets showing employees’ arrival and departure times.
• Post relevant work hours to client files to bill clients properly.
• Train employees on organizations’ timekeeping systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of Experience in the same field
• SAP user will be an asset
• Excellent Microsoft office.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Personnel Specialist jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Personnel Specialist job openings in UAE
Personnel Specialist Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Personnel Specialist
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com