Performance Marketing Specialist
Key Responsibilities :
• Grow and develop performance marketing across in range of channels such as paid search, Facebook/ social media ads and monitor and optimize channels
• In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
• Manage digital performance strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns including campaign set up, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization.
• Manage and maximize mobile app acquisition and their online shop
• Responsible for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within the budget and scope
• Launch and test a retargeting strategy to maximize full funnel performance
• A/B testing on the acquisition funnel to improve conversion rates
• Understand conversion rate optimization principles and apply hacks to improve KPIs
• Continuous testing and optimization of messaging, content, creative and user funnel.
• Creation and management of reporting key digital metrics to help the team continually improve the marketing performance and analyze data and provide insights on a regular basis to assist the team to make data driven decisions.
• Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances.
• Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness.
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Mass Communications
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Digital & Performance Marketing
• Strong experience in paid social platforms.
• Experience in analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
• Analytics/Data driven approach: Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
• Experienced in SQL & Tableau
• Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, specifically PPC
• Experience in mobile application acquisition
• Machine learning skills is a big plus.
• Detail, performance and result oriented
• Experience in online marketing and familiar with latest trends, technologies and developments
• Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Has driven, ambitious, curious and a roll up the sleeves attitude towards work
• Fluent in English, Arabic speaking is a big plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Performance Marketing Specialist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Performance Marketing Specialist jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.