Currently we are looking for Patient Relation Representative for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Patient Relation Representative Dubai job
• Checking in patients and properly documenting registration
• Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics
• Explain and hand outpatient’s rights & responsibilities to the patient.
• Ensure having updated patients details and signed consent every 6 month’s upon patients’ attendance to the hospital as per HPP
• Inform walk in patients regarding waiting time to ensure better customer care
• Getting authorization, collecting co-pays and cash from patients
• Entering charges, payments in the computer
• Liaise with Insurance & Finance Department.
Education & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University
• 2-3 years of experience essential in customer service role preferably in healthcare setup or related
• Hands on experience in handling insurance verification/cash
• Excellent English communication skills are must
• Proven computer skills essential.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Patient Relation Representative for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Patient Relation Representative Dubai job
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.