Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Patient Care Coordinator for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job duties and responsibilities :
• Ensures all admission documentation from the clinics has been completed
• Provides the patient and relatives a tour of the admitting unit
• Collaborates with patients, families, and health care professionals to achieve optimal patient outcomes
• Develop support systems to meet client needs by identifying and coordinating a variety of available services
• Creates and supports an environment which fosters teamwork, cooperation, and respect for cultural diversity amongst the members of staff.
Requirements and qualifications :
• Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only) or
• Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
• Communication skills in Arabic & English are essential
• Current nursing license from DHA/MOH/HAAD an advantage
• 4-5 years’ experience in an Acute Care Hospital
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Patient Care Coordinator for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org