Pain Advisor Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Pain Advisor for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job duties and responsibilities :
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written format and with the multidisciplinary team
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
• Good critical thinking and clinical decision-making skills to ensure safe nursing practice and high quality care using logic and reasoning
• Current license to practice nursing in country of origin
• BLS/ACLS Certifications.
Requirements and qualifications :
• Minimum five (5) years nursing experience in an acute Hospital setting
• Two (2) years experience as Pain Management Nurse
• Recent experience in a JCI accredited hospital setting – desirable
• Computer literacy consistent with the role
• Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Pain Advisor for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Pain Advisor Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org