Operations Developer Jobs in Dubai
Operations Developer Job Description
Job Duties :
• Handle all escalated vendor & customer issues with the objective of resolving within set SLA period.
• Identify the root cause of any customer or vendor issue and highlight them to the relevant area or department of the business.
• Lead & Implement Vendor & Customer Experience projects across the organization.
• Work on processes & technology to enhance vendor & customer experience
• Communicate all process; client changes and notifications to contact centers agents in a timely manner and manage their performance.
• Provide subject matter expertise support to agents.
• Motivate the team to provide first class service to all our vendors and customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Requirements and Qualification :
• Excellent multi-tasking and analytical skills
• Familiar with relationship management tools
• Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
• Clear communication and reporting capabilities
• Team management and leaderships skills
• Data oriented
• Over 1 year experience in contact centers management or customer/vendor experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Operations Developer jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]