Office Sales Admin Jobs Dubai . Currently we are looking for Office Sales Admin for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Office Sales Admin jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Office Sales Admin job openings in UAE
Office Sales Admin Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Office Sales Admin
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org