Currently we are looking for Mechanical Engineer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Apply for jobs in UAE, Mechanical Engineer Dubai jobs
Key Responsibilities :
• You’ll initiate Revisit Existing Maintenance (REM) based on outcomes of condition assessment in collaboration with System and Reliability Engineers.
• You’ll compute the Remaining Economic Useful Life (REUL) for asset based on established algorithms.
• You’ll plan for future intervention such as Replacement/Re-life/Refurbish including budget planning and continuous follow-up for completion of intervention.
• You’ll be responsible for the up-to-date maintenance of assets’ condition data of MEP/Civil assets using Assets’ Condition Assessment Tool and Maximo (CMMS).
Education & Experience :
• You’ll have diploma or certification on Asset Life Cycle Management. Qualification in Digital Transformation (BIM Modelling) is highly desirable.
• You should have at least 5 years’ experience in Asset Life Cycle Management spanning various asset classes under Infrastructure & MEP asset base.
• You’ll be educated to a Degree Level in one of related applicable engineering disciplines.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]