Key Responsibilities :
• Lead and manage the MDM application support team
• Ensure production defects and service requests are appropriately treated and adhere to agreed SLA’s
• Ensure that accurate documentation for the MDM application is maintained
• Provide assistance as required to bank initiatives requiring new or modified services of the MDM platform
• Analyse and propose improvements to the operation of the MDM system and the processes followed by the MDM application support team
• Ensure correct staffing levels and skills
• Manage the cost of the MDM application support team
• Plan and manage the development lifecycle for small (BAU) changes and defect fixes.
• 10+ years managing data platforms and support teams, preferably in a banking environment
• Deep understanding of MDM concepts, processes and challenges
• In depth knowledge of software delivery lifecycle and track record of planning and managing technical change
• Experience in managing vendors and teams across distributed locations
• Deep technical knowledge of database systems and ETL tools.
Education & Experience :
• Hands on experience with Informatica Master Data Management and related tools
• Experience with Oracle Customer Hub and OEDQ an advantage
• Understanding of data security rules as applied in a banking environment
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to take initiative and proactive approach.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.