Marketing Director Job openings in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Marketing Director for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Marketing Director Job Description
Job Duties :
• Under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing create the hotel media and marketing
• Implement media and marketing plan and coordinate with agencies.
• Determine overall marketing campaign ROI. Monitor and review the response rates in order to improve
and take corrective measures (where applicable).
• Responsible for developing hotel Marketing budget and maintain budget control.
• In liaison with Director of Sales & Marketing oversee creation and production of collateral both
digital and print according to Corporate Identity.
• Pro-actively promote Rooms, Food and Beverage including Banquet/Conferences, or any other current or
forthcoming activities which lead to potential sources of business.
• Plan and create promotions and packages together with the relevant departments, i.e. F&B, Revenue
• Conduct market analysis on a regular basis and especially before outlet opening or re-positioning.
• Oversee planning, coordination
and implementation of direct marketing, both on- and offline.
• Oversee production and execution of newsletter according to communication plan
• Ensure hotel information is updated regularly on the intranet, kempinski.com and third party websites.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Hospitality Management
• 6-8 years experience in the luxury hotel marketing and/or media agency, including managerial role
• English excellent oral and
• Additional language(s) – beneficial
• Proficient understanding of the Marketing Principle fundamentals, concepts, tools and practices
• Excellent Copywriting skills
• Experience in developing and running Marketing campaigns and their analysis
• Proven project management skills
• Experience in contract negotiations
• Excellent skills in Microsoft office
• Understanding of creative
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org