Manager jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• Constantly monitor the Market through continuous Competition Scan to understand developments in the relevant market segment.
• Be informed of Macro developments in the Market and propose countermeasures that will mitigate the potential impact of Macro factors to the quality of the existing or the to-be-acquired portfolio.
• Identify opportunities in the target or new market segments and propose credit policies to take advantage and capitalize on these opportunities.
• Monitor Credit Portfolio performance. Identify areas of concern, analyze/diagnose reasons creating them and propose mitigating actions through revamped policies and/or processes.
• Design and launch Test Programs to experiment with a new segment/approach in a control fashion with ring-fenced downside risks.
• Maintain a Test Program Tracker to monitor the performance of the Test Programs.
• Design Effective Credit Processes. Balance the trade-off between fast TAT and robust due diligence.
• Develop and maintain Approve List of Employers policy. Interact with internal staff and/or external vendor to implement the overall listing process, inclusive of the activity of Field Visits.
• Monitor the performance of the Approved Employers and react when predefine thresholds are breached.
• Interact and assist the Risk Analytics staff in their effort to implement Credit Scoring models.
• Provide portfolio insights on the analysis of data patterns.
• Advocate and implement automated approaches to Retail Credit Underwriting. Understand modern decision support tools and design ways to embed them in the Credit Processes both to ensure fast TAT and superior Customer Experience but also to enable the data-driven acquisition and portfolio management.
• The retail credit business and risk management techniques in general.
• Predictive modeling theory combined with practical application in a credit environment.
• Features/policies/procedures associated with all retail credit products.
• Legislative and marketplace issues are relative to credit risk management.
• Economic/Business/Financial trends in the retail credit industry.
• Roles of the various functional areas across the Retail Finance.
Education & Experience :
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in Credit Policy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business and Finance or relevant field.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Manager jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]