Male Secretary jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Handle incoming emails, mail and other material.
• Deal with all correspondence between the company and the shareholders.
• Issues notice and agenda of the general meetings to the shareholders.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Seven years experience in the same field.
• Degree in business administration or relative field.
• Only Male candidate need to apply.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]