Maintenance Officer Dubai job. Currently we are looking for Maintenance Officer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
jobs career management
• Conduct vehicle handover/hand backs and update records in CAFM
• Coordinate with customer and supplier to obtain “Age dispensation” Letter and “Letter of No Objection” when requested
• Records any damages on the vehicle handover forms and report immediately to the line management
• Coordinate with customer and the supplier for asset “Registration Renewal” where applicable on timely manner
• Coordinate with customer and the supplier for asset “Load and calibration Test” where applicable on timely manner
• Monitor the ADF Pool Vehicle Fleet in CAFM and allocate any new vehicle requests immediately
• Track the ADF Pool vehicle usage for month end reporting
• Ensure all ADF Pool vehicles are maintained, cleaned and fueled at all times
• Inspect the ADF Pool fleet and the Transport Fleet on a daily basis and report any damages to the line management.
Education & Experience:
• Excellent customer service communication skills
• Able to work under stringent deadlines and high-pressure environment
• Experience operating in an autonomous capacity
• Experience with shift working
• Customer Service experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
• Knowledge of the property and facility management sector
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an administrator/ coordinator in a fleet operational environment or similar.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Nationality Type: Any Open
Benefits: Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maintenance Officer Dubai job
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]