Maintenance Director Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Maintenance Director for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job duties and responsibilities :
• Assume overall responsibility for ensuring infrastructure, Metro trains and other assets are safe for operations, which includes setting of engineering standards, controlling the configuration of the system, and the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance.
• To develop, agree and manage a robust strategy and annual plans for the contract/s to meet the contractual requirements and business targets.
• To contribute towards developing the strategy of the parent organisation.
• To ensure a business development strategy is in place, to deliver the contract/s growth aspirations in line with the commitment; including ad-hoc additional challenges.
• To ensure effective financial management is in place to achieve turnover, profit and cash targets, and to meet corporate and legal requirements.
Requirements and qualifications :
• Must be a skilled manager in communicating, motivating and developing staff
• Must be politically incisive in communicating effectively with government agencies, board members, clients, contractors and staff
• Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies
• A minimum of 10 years of general Engineering and Maintenance Management experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Maintenance Director for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Maintenance Director Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com