Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Logistics Coordinator for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Coordinate Import/Export Freight activities, including preparing quotations, booking, documentation, Shipment tracking, billing, arranging deliveries, among others responsibilities.
• Ensures all documentation, such as invoices, B/L, SWB and other related documents for outbound /inbound shipments is completed accurately and forwarded to the appropriate party
• Communicate on a daily basis with Shipping lines, vendors, truckers, customers, warehouse contact, sales representatives and overseas offices.
• Send daily reports to clients updating them with status of shipments and following up on any requests ensuring compliance with client’s agreements
• Verify weights and dimensions of cargo
• Report to Manager Monthly Performance P/L
• Check the payable invoice before sending to accounting department.
• Monitor outbound/ inbound traffic activities for load quality and accuracy
• Perform Booking for shipments when necessary
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 3 years of experience working in a related field
• Good command of English communication skills
• Good Organization skills
• MS Office skills – Excel & Word
• Good analytical skills
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]