Lab Technologist jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• Undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial cultures/specimen using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
• Performed microscopic examination of micro-organisms to determine their morphological and physiological characteristics.
• Carried out biochemical test to identify the microorganism.
• Conducted laboratory experiments to identify contagious disease organism. Performed laboratory tests for transmitted disease.
• Identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections.
• Collaborating and liaising with healthcare professionals.
• Using variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine the infection causing organism. Recording analyzing and interpreting data.
• Sound understanding of health and safety issues.
• Experience in molecular detection of drug resistance.
• Knowledge of microbiology technique, terminology, equipment and supplies.
• Knowledge of microbiological methods of analyzes.
• Ability to adapt standard laboratory techniques and tests to meet the demands of specific problem.
• Ability to make complex mathematical computations, use statistical techniques in the treatment of a data, and interpret and apply findings.
• Processing of samples, Culture plate reading, reporting and validation of antibiotic sensitivity test.
• Biochemical identification including API rapid agglutination with antisera and latex for bacterial antigen.
(Clinical Pathology Section)
• Verifies patient identifiers prior to processing the sample.
• Checks sample adequacy and performs requested tests.
• Prioritizes samples marked as STAT (short turnaround time)
• Performs internal quality control daily & monthly for urine analyzer
• Performs external quality control of the Clinical Microscopy section in coordination with the section supervisor.
Education & Experience :
• Any Graduation.
• 5 – 6 years experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]