Currently we are looking for Junior Audit Officer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Junior Audit Officer Dubai jobs
Key Responsibilities :
• Ensure Station Agent shift form have all the valid supporting attached. Report any fake supporting or abnormality instantly to the senior audit officer for prompt action.
• Prepare and Submit Agent Wise Shift Reconciliation for all operators to Senior audit Officers. This includes comparison of Level 1 with Level 3 AFC System Reports.
• Visit Ticket Office/Revenue and Safe Deposit Room as per Audit Plan.
• During visits to Ticket Office and RSD have to identify and investigate any fraudulent/suspicious activities at stations.
• Responsible for Collecting and Delivering Fine Receipt Books, tested and rejected tickets and cards from station to the Depot.
• Provide assistance in stock management; by doing internal movement of stock as and when required.
• Responsible for arranging and keeping records of all revenue forms/reports chronologically for Audit Purpose in the depot.
Education & Experience :
• Minimum of 1 year, preferably 2 years, of work experience in the related field.
• Ability to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organisation
• Good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Basic understanding of station operations and associated activities
• Good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role
• Ability to understand complex systems and possess good IT skills
• Strong organisational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.