Junior Associate jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• Be the first point of contact to prospective clients.
• Have a full working knowledge of investments in the GCC arena.
• Set up meetings between clients looking to work with our company and our Associates.
• Communicate new ideas to enhance the client experience.
• Attend networking events organised by the company.
Education & Experience :
• Native command of English language (other languages are a benefit).
• British or European is a preference.
• Must be well spoken in person and over the telephone.
• Must be presentable and smart.
• Hardworking and engaging.
• Adopt the company culture.
• Highly motivated.
• Able to identify clients needs and overcome challenges regarding them.
• Positive, results-driven attitude with a ‘can do approach.
• A previous experience in a customer service role preferred but not essential.
• A team player and demonstratable proof of this.
• A desire to progress your career with the firm.
• Determined & hard working.
• Previous financial experience is a plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]