Junior Accountant Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Junior Accountant for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as a junior accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (SAP)
• B.Sc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Junior Accountant for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Junior Accountant Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org