Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai
Junior Accountant Job Description
Requirements and Qualification :
• Bachelor of Accounting (English section is preferred).
• Experience of 1-3 years in the same position.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
• Excellent organizing abilities.
• Great attention to detail.
Job Duties :
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Junior Accountant jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]