Junior Accountant jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations to validate and get confirmation from other departments of entries in our books and validate the same.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies and approval frameworks
• Reporting financial figures for the month and year to group
• Complete monthly close procedure, timely and accurate submissions of internal management reports.
• Assist in Internal and External Audits as required.
• Posting of accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance IFRS
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5-7 years of Experience in similar role
• Must have the Capability of handling multiple roles
• Must have excellent communication skill.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting. Holder of Professional qualifications will have advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.