Junior Accountant jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly budget variance reports.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Prepare daily bank deposits and summary of Cash Receipts Journal.
• Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts.
• Completing and submitting tax returns, VAT returns and National Insurance contributions.
• Handling company expenses and payroll systems that pay wages and salaries.
• Daily maintain check-list and update the data in computer system.
• Reconciliation of stocks, dispatches and transmitting data in to the computer system.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Commerce degree
• Previous relevant experience preferred.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent accounting software user.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]