Junior Accountant for our company in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts;
• adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids
• analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers
• preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups;
• keeping information confidential.
• Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures
• complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 2 to 3 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• General Math Skills
• Accounting knowledge
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Junior Accountant jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.