IT Technician Jobs Dubai . Currently we are looking for IT Technician for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To assist the Department with recruitment documentation.
• To collate reports/presentations in a format as requested.
• To arrange travel and accommodation.
• To deal with incoming email and post, occasionally corresponding on behalf of the recipient.
• To assist the Department to schedule team meetings/reviews including room bookings
• Assist with the purchasing of stock.
• To prepare staff inductions.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Internet Explorer.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find IT Technician jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: IT Technician job openings in UAE
IT Technician Jobs Dubai
Job Title : IT Technician
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.