Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage relationships with IT contractors and vendors
• Setup and maintain all corporate PC’s and network related equipment
• Orientation of new staff to IT systems
• Serve as primary escalation point for outsourced managed service provider
• Maintain up to date system documentation
• Provide staff training and outreach related to optimum system use
• Produce IT support reports and metrics.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Associate’s Degree in a technical/related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• One to three years of experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Highly detailed and organized
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing servers and proficient with networking and firewalls
• Proficient understanding of Windows client and server operation systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience working with PC imaging systems.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for IT Generalist for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
IT Generalist London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org