Income Auditor jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the accounting of all daily income and posting to SUN system
• Ensures that all rebates, allowances and discounts given to guests are properly authorized and approved
• Ensure that credit card terminal settlement balance with credit card transactions per trial balance
• Handling promptly all guest issues and disputes, including credit card inquiries and charge backs
• Review of No Show reports and to ensure that all chargeable No Shows have been charged
• To ensure complimentary & entertainment checks are properly accounted
• Ensure that the Guest ledger is reconciled with the General ledger balance every month end.
• Prepare month end reconciliation for all related General ledger and revenue balances including house fund summary.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management and/or Accounting or equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of various PMS, POS and accounting system
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office mainly EXCEL
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience as Income Auditor in a similar capacity in a hotel
• High managerial/supervisory skills to meet and focus on deadlines, planning ahead, result driven and also flexible
• Perfect English skills
• Middle East experience preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]