Key Responsibilities :
• Develop features and front-end functionality using HTML5 and CSS
• Maintain existing features, write functional and unit tests
• Cooperate closely with other team members to deliver high quality code
• Deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
• Contribute ideas to product development.
Education & Experience :
• Extensive experience building web applications using HTML5 and CSS
• Expertise with CSS preprocessors and modern CSS frameworks
• Understanding of modern CSS development methodologies and related experience (eg. OOCSS, Atomic CSS, CSS modules)
• Basic understanding of Single Page Application principles (Familiarity with Ember.js is a plus)
• Basic understanding of Git (or similar version control) and code review process
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Self-starter, proactive in resolving issues and removing roadblocks
• Adherence to software engineering best practices
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Desire to work within a remote and distributed team.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
HTML/CSS Developer jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.