HR Generalist Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for HR Generalist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Create, develop, and maintain all HR strategies, policies, procedures and forms.
• Hire, develop and preserve talented calibers at all position levels.
• Liaising with staff, and do ongoing coaching and training such as business etiquette.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures of office administrative systems.
• Actively participate in our CPI programs by revising process effectiveness and efficiencies, recommending changes.
• Keeping personnel records up to date.
• Build and develop, an excellent work environment, ethically, physically and morally.
• Identify and comply with all legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR and Administration functions.
• Ensure all Policies and Procedures are in compliance by all employees.
• Continual increasing employees satisfaction and loyalty, and decreasing absenteeism and turnover rates.
• Process employees queries and respond in a timely manner.
• Guarantee the interface with external payroll provider, manages time and attendance and payroll systems and the accurate accounting process related to payroll.
• Manage local external providers and approve related invoices.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans.
• Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development.
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve any issues.
• Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff & Managing office budgets.
Currently we are looking for Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BS/BA in business administration or relevant field, preferred post graduate HR studies.
• Very Good English Language.
• Proven experience as HR Generalist, 2 Years.
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.