Hotel Manager Jobs Dubai . Currently we are looking for Hotel Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
• Lead in all aspects of business planning
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Experience as Hotel Manager or Director of Operations within a similar quality hotel
• Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
• General Management experience in a similar quality hotel.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Hotel Manager jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Hotel Manager job openings in UAE
Hotel Manager Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Hotel Manager
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.