Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Verifying patient identity
• Monitoring and taking patient vital signs and heart rate as needed
• Entering patient information into database
• Maintaining cleanliness and sanitary needs of space
• Maintaining required records and documentation
• Ensuring patient confidentiality
• Recording patient’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, and weight
• Assisting with clinical duties
• Checking and ordering inventory supplies; maintaining office equipment, ordering replacement supplies as needed
• Preparing correspondence, documentation
• Working as a vital part in a team of medical professionals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma and completion of a 1-year certificate program or 2-year Bachelor’s degree in medical assistance
• Strong desire to help people and improve their daily lives
• Compassionate and sensitive to a patient’s needs and concerns
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exhibits patience and understanding
• Great interpersonal relations and confident demeanor
• Excellent team player
• Encouraging to patients and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
• Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Health Care Assistant for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Health Care Assistant London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org