Guest Service Agent UAE jobs. Currently we are looking for Guest Service Agent for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
• Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
• Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
• Follow company brand standards
• Assist other departments, as necessary.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
• Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous experience in cash handling
• Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
• Conflict resolution experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Guest Service Agent for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Guest Service Agent UAE jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com