Graphic Designer jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
• Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials,
• Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations.
• Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
• Create and design HTML graphics for email blasts.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Design all mapping requests.
• Create, design, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using company-approved computer programs.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss them with clients and/or supervisors and make necessary changes.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Design is preferred
• 8+ years of creative experience
• Very deep knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and Illustrator.
• Have a working knowledge of key visual creation tools InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, i.e. an adaptable visual skill set.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling or Animation is an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]