Government Relations Supervisor Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Government Relations Supervisor for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Maintaining a good working relationship with local and national government offices
• Ensuring that Company management is kept fully informed on all government regulations and instructions affecting business, objectives and employees interests
• Monitoring and updating to all ministerial orders and instructions, and relevant legislation, reporting and interpreting to Management and concerned Departments
• Preparing monthly achievement report pertaining to GR Department.
• Attending to employees queries pertaining to visa and other related process
• Keep abreast of immigration and labor law developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
• Observing employment matters confidential and sensitive personnel records and files
• Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
• Perform any other related activity.
• Diploma / Degree in any field from a reputable university
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferable 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Comfortable in dynamic environments
• Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and achieve targets
• Bilingual in English and Arabic
• Min 5 Years Experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]