General Manager jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in defining and participating in the organization’s main objectives.
• Participate in the development of plans and provide advice to department managers.
• Approval of the executive plans and programs after review and verification, as well as the initial adoption of the budgets of implementation.
• To chair and manage periodic meetings of the institution and issue appropriate decisions based on the facts received.
• Final approval of the annual budget before presenting it to the representative.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Making decisions based on facts
• Dealing with office equipment
• Leadership and senior management skills
• Management of administrative meetings and formal interviews
• Skills of communication and communication with others and provide technical information for non – specialists
• Coordination skills and allocation of burdens
• Prediction skills and control power
• Negotiation skills in the areas of work.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]