Full-Stack Developer Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Full-Stack Developer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and exciting Magento 2 sites.
• Develop new integrations and custom extensions.
• Deploy code across Development, staging and production environments.
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations.
• Intergrade Magento with another third-party system.
• Take ownership and responsibility of the work at hand and shepherding code through to production.
• Implement web services and REST APIs to power our system.
• Build a scalable, robust and reliable infrastructure to support our website and services.
• Collaborate with the product owner, scrum master, and other developers to deliver a quality product.
• Manage all e-commerce technology platforms including the strategic planning, development, and support of all Web Initiatives.
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
• Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions.
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
• The track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
• Make presentations on the work progress to the management.
• Make the documentation of all past and future developments in terms of IT-related matters.
• Coach the technical team which includes developers, testers, and analysts.
Currently we are looking for Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
• Min 5 years of work experience as Full-stack developer.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Experience working at a Magento certified solution integration partner company
• Certified Magento Developer
• Working experience with the e-commerce development process, and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform.
• Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP.
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
• Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]