Front Desk Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Front Desk for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job duties and responsibilities :
• Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery
• Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations
• Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the Rotana Standard
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
• Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system
• Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet
• Maintain the guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
Requirements and qualifications :
• You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with similar previous work experiences.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills along with strong voice modulation abilities are essentials.
• Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Front Desk for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Front Desk Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com