Facilities Supervisor Jobs Dubai. Currently we are looking for Facilities Supervisor for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Responds to client inquires and complaints.
• Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Performs facilities inspections and prepares reports.
• Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
• Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
• Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
• Reviews periodic reports including financials, and explains variances. Works with finance team to correct errors.
• May coordinate and manage move, add and change activities.
• Minimum of four years of related progressive experience and/or training.
• Facility Management certification is desired.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Facilities Supervisor jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Facilities Supervisor job openings in UAE
Facilities Supervisor Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Facilities Supervisor
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.