Export Manager Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Export Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
Develop a comprehensive business plan for export, target countries and expected profitability.
• A constant search for new customers and opening new export markets and developing and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
• Visit the target markets periodically and organize the group’s participation in the external exhibitions.
• Prepares bids based on the company’s policies and approval of the Chairman of the Board.
• Negotiates with customers to determine the detailed conditions of the export agreements, and follows the commitment to the terms of contracts and maintain the rights of the company.
• Follow-up of all laws and regulations on export, whether inside or importing countries.
• Supervising the processing of samples required in coordination with the Department of production and quality, and continues to send to customers on demand.
• Follow-up procedures for checking issued orders to verify compliance with the stipulated conditions and specifications.
• Periodic reports on export sales and future targets.
• In addition to the tasks and other tasks as required by the work.
At least 8 years experience in frozen food export
• A high qualification is appropriate.
• Mastering English speaking and writing.
• A leading figure who has the ability to cope with work difficulties.
• He has the analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Fluent in dealing with computer applications
• Ability to open markets for export.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]