Estimator jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in maintaining and updating the master subcontractor list for all trades.
• Mentor more junior staff. May review the work of other staff members for accuracy
• Offers suggestions as needed before bid data is consolidated.
• Reviews construction documents for both negotiated and bid projects
• Determines both the nature and scope of the work to be performed.
• Works with the estimating staff to prepare detailed quantity take-offs for assigned segments of the project and apply unit costs.
• Create bid packages that are complete in scope and easy to follow.
• Compiles cost data received for subcontractors for Webcor Estimators.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Having More than Three years experience in the field.
• Appropriate Educational Qualification.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Good Computer Skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.