Job Title : Enrollment Counselor
Nationality Type : Any Open
salaries : Negotiable
Benefits : Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Enrollment Counselor Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Enrollment Counselor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Student Lead Management
• Contribute to the growth of the business and to new student enrollments by assessing potential applicants and determining their eligibility to apply and enroll in various academic programs
• Collaborate regularly with real-time feedback loops with India Digital Marketing
• Manage digital campaigns, messaging, lead volume, and lead conversion activities
• Use a consultative sales approach to guide and support prospective students through the enrollment process
• Receive and follow up on potential students via phone, email, social media, and, where beneficial and feasible, in person
• Build rapport with and guide students interested in obtaining a degree or certificate program based on prospective student’s desired goals or career interest.
• Provide a positive and superior student experience
• Consistently seek opportunity to drive student growth by referrals
• Maintain a high-level knowledge of current programs, products, processes, and policies
• Demonstrate expertise in all steps of the admissions process
• Drive new student enrollments from pipeline of student leads through conversion efforts
• Leverage available tools and develop new tools that move students through the conversion process, including scholarships, student ambassador connections, webinars, testimonials, and campus visits
• Tracking and Reporting.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor s Degree
• Prior education sales/enrollment experience preferred
• Working knowledge of CRM software, e.g. Salesforce, preferred
• Ability to sell high-value consumer services or products
• Proficient in writing and speaking English and Arabic. Russian is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must possess confident telephone presence
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively by meeting quality standards
• Must possess effective time management skills, sense of urgency, and ability to plan and prioritize daily activities
• Excellent consultative skills and demonstrated ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess ability to receive constructive feedback and demonstrate accountability
• Must possess critical-thinking ability, problem-solving skills, and good judgment
• Ability to work in the hiring location without sponsorship.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Enrollment Counselor for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Enrollment Counselor Dubai jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com