ELV Technician London jobs. Currently we are looking for ELV Technician for our company in London. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
• Conducting Fluke Testing.
• Should have good knowledge to prepare quotation(BOQ) from CAD drawing and site visit.
• Installation skills in Access Control Systems and CCTV Systems.
• Audio Visual Installation skills.
• Fiber Cabling, Splicing and Testing skills.
• Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
• Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
• Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
• Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR / NVR configuration, access and support.
• Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team, and excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with some basic computer programs.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for ELV Technician for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
ELV Technician London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org