Elevator Technician jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• carrying out routine checks
• making minor repairs or isolating problems until a service can be carried out
• responding to emergency breakdown call-outs
• installing and fitting out lifts, lifting gear and lift wells
• demonstrating new equipment to clients
• refurbishing or replacing lift interiors, flooring, panel displays, communication systems, buttons and lighting
• updating written and computerized work records
identifying recurring problems
• Guide and motivate the workers to maintain the quality standards / safety standards during the installation.
• making sure equipment meets health and safety regulations
• producing risk assessment reports and legal and insurance documents.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 3 years experience required in elevator field
• Complete Electrical Knowledge about lift.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]