Driver LMV DL Holder
Key Responsibilities :
• Preparing students for emergency situations
• Informing them about the maintenance of the vehicle
• Being a guide to the student, answering questions and reacting to situations that will arise on the road
• Increasing the students, Highway Code awareness
• Ensuring that the student is gaining an increased awareness of using the road and the responsibilities that involve outside the lessons.
• Maintaining the vehicle and making sure that it is safe and as per RTA requirements
• Maintain dress code and personal hygiene
• Attracting new business, perhaps through local advertising
• any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Education & Experience :
• An excellent driving ability
• Being able to inspire and create enthusiasm, and to give instructions clearly
• The ability to react to potentially dangerous situations
• A high degree of patience for dealing with difficult students and other road users
• Extensive knowledge of vehicle control and maintenance
• Enthusiasm for the job
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Candidate should have minimum 3 years MOTORCYCLE UAE driving license
• Age minimum 25 to 40 Years
• Classroom/vehicle training experience preferred
• Experience as a driving instructor and assessor
• Fluent in English, Hindi & Arabic
• No criminal history background.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]