Document Controller jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define, develop and implement document control processes and procedures
• Develop Communications Procedures and Methods for Project Control
• Responsible for managing all project controls systems.
• Establish procedures for tracking and reporting risks, analysing and updating risk profile on a regular basis.
• Establish and maintain all critical reporting forms and methodologies.
• Assist in Master Schedule development.
• Coordinate with Document Controller to ensure accurate cost control reports and logs.
• Support the Contracts Team to analyze contractor s proposals and negotiation strategies on behalf of the PMC Team.
• Identify and spot-check Contractor estimates to assure compliance with contractual obligations and proper estimating techniques.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 10 years working experience in project administration
• Experience of document control on major airport construction /development projects
• Knowledge and use of a database driven document control system
• Experience of setting up an efficient and effective filling system for easy access by the Project team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and document control systems
• Good communication skills, spoken and written, fluent in English.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.