Document Controller Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Document Controller for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Implement systems of control
• Check quality of documents
• Monitor processes
• Produce listings
• Set-up filing systems
• Maintain document register
• Ensure proper document classification
• Perform document quality checks in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure file back-up are performed and maintained
• Prepare reports as required
• Liaise with all internal departments.
• Sound knowledge and experience with QA/QC processes and procedures
• Identify, monitor and control documentation processes
• Effective filling, both manually and electronically
• Setting up and maintaining project filing systems
• Be able to monitor and evaluate systems and identify improvement areas
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to communicate in English, reading, writing and speaking, is essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor of Science degree in Project Management or relevant field.
• Proven 2-4 years work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organisation skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Document Controller Jobs in Dubai
Find jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.