Data Entry Manager for our company in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieves data entry operational objectives by contributing information
• Meets data entry financial objectives by forecasting requirements
• preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines data entry service requirements by conducting surveys; forming focus groups
• benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
• Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and
• enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
• Improves data entry quality results by completing audits; identifying trends
• determining system improvements; studying, evaluating, and re-designing work processes
• implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
• participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 2 to 5 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Data Entry Management
• Quality Management
• Developing Budgets
• Problem Solving
• Operations Research
• Analyzing Information.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Data Entry Manager jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.