Customer Service Specialist jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
– Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfillment of contractual terms by Customers in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
– Support of sales contracts.
– Day-to-day close relationship with distributors and service providers.
– Maintenance of Customer and Material Master Files.
– Work on structural process improvements with Customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Higher education in Economics or Technical
– MS Office (Excel,word and power point)
– Fluent English written and spoken
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
– Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.